Serving the San Bernardino Mountains, Southern CA
Mountains’ Humane Society Pet Rescue is a non-profit pet rescue, run by a group of volunteers coming together to better the lives of the domestic animals on our mountain range since 1975. We cover our mountain community from Cedar Pines Park to Big Bear.
Our Adoption Process:
- Adoption Application
- Home Check
- Meet + Greet (upon approval)
- Adoption Fee (required pre-adoption)
- Adoption Contract
Our Foster Process:
- Foster Application
- Home Check
- Foster Agreement Contract
We’re a 501 (c) (3) non-profit, so all donations are tax-deductible. You can donate online on our Donation page or mail a check to Mountains’ Humane Society.
If you shop using Amazon Smile, 0.5% of your purchase can be donated back to Mountains Humane Society.
It is easy to set up!
1. The link to directly support Mountains Humane Society through Amazon Smile is: http://smile.amazon.com/ch/95-3711135
2. Confirm Mountains Humane Society as your charity of choice.
3. You must sign into your Amazon account through smile.amazon.com for our rescue group to receive any donations. (bookmark this link instead of the regular Amazon.com link you’ve been using)
Meet us better
Our Pet Rescue in Numbers
years serving the community
success rate after placing an animal
Mountains Humane Society has worked tirelessly to provide safe and loving homes for pets and Jessica M. is endlessly dedicated to saving as many animals as possible.
“A small but mighty army!”
We are so blessed to have Mountains Humane Society in our mountains; a small but mighty army! Karin is a hero (she’s actually a Superhero in disguise), with endless patience, energy and caring.
I’m forever grateful to the Mountains Humane Society for helping save my dog’s life – Luna would not be here today without the MHS crew!